Ruth Higgins is a Notary Public. If you need any documents notarised please contact the office to arrange an appointment and to request a fee quote.
Please bring to your appointment your passport and proof of address such as a recent utility bill or bank statement (less than 3 months old). Please complete the document as best you can in advance of the appointment.
Examples of notarial services provided: –
- Attesting signatures to powers of attorney for property transactions abroad
- Certifying copy documents to be true copies of the originals
- Attesting the signatures of company officers to company documents for use abroad
- Attesting of Adoption Packs
- Notarising Affidavits and Statutory Declarations
- Preparing Notarial Acts
Please note that it is not the function of the notary to explain or advise in relation to the contents of a document. It is important that any person signing legal documents takes legal advice before attending with the notary. The notary will require you to acknowledge formally in writing in a standard form that you understand the contents and nature of the document.
In addition to the notary service we can arrange for documents to be forwarded to the Department of Foreign Affairs to have the apostille affixed as an additional service.
To discuss any aspect of our notarial services please contact Ruth Higgins.