Proudly Serving North County Dublin & East Meath
Our firm is based in Balbriggan and Skerries covers North County Dublin and East Meath.
Transparent Legal Fees For Remortgages
If you are changing mortgage providers, we can complete the legal work on your behalf for a fixed fee of €950 plus VAT and outlay. Outlay is approximately €250 and will be itemised on our estimate.
If your lending institution requires other loan facilities also to be redeemed, we charge an additional €100 plus VAT for each additional loan facility requiring redemption.
Request your re-mortgage pack and itemised quote below by providing us with your details.
Get Started Now
Steps Involved With A Mortgage Switch
Our firm covers the greater Dublin Area and all surrounding areas. You can rest assured your served by an exceptional firm with a truly local presence.
- Complete our remortgage pack and return to us with Authority which then allows us to take up your Title Deeds and request your redemption figures for your existing mortgage.
- Instruct your bank/broker to send your loan pack to our offices.
- When we are in receipt of your loan pack, title deeds and redemption figures, we will arrange an appointment with you to complete the paperwork.
- When your loan funds are received by us we redeem your existing mortgage and we register your new mortgage in the Property Registration Authority.
- When registration has completed, we return your Title Deeds to your new Bank.
Call our dedicated property team
We are just a call away.