© 2021 Gerrard L McGowan LLP Solicitors
The use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read these terms before using this website as they contain important information about your rights and obligations. If you have any questions about these terms, please email us at email@example.com. By accessing and viewing this website you agree that you have read, understood and become bound by these terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms you may not use this website.
These Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to the use of the Site:
– Our Privacy Notice, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
– Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on the Site.
Privacy and Data Policy
Use of Website
We are Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors provide publications, articles, briefings, newsletters and presentations on this website. By using this website you specifically agree as follows: –
- to use current virus checking software
- to use this website only for lawful purposes
- not to violate any laws or regulations;
- not to infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties;
- not to knowingly or recklessly transmit any material that contains viruses or other harmful computer code or files such as Trojan horses, worms or time bombs.
- not to interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this website and in particular you will not attempt to circumvent security or otherwise disrupt any computer system, or server or other Gerrard L.McGowan Solicitors infrastructure.
- not to reproduce, duplicate or copy any part of this website unless given written permission by Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors.
Gerrard L McGowan Solicitors has a zero-tolerance policy and approach to exhibitions of abusive and/or threatening behaviour to other users or its employees.
Website & Plugin Content
All content found on the website is owned and operated byGerrard L. McGowan Solicitors and may not be redistributed without written permission or written consent.
The information, materials and opinions contained on this website and related apps are for general informations purposes only, and are not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors make no warranties, representations or undertakings, express or implied, about any of the content of this website. Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors exclude all liability for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising from the use of or failure to use or reliance on this website.
The copyright in the content of all the pages on this website is owned by Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors. You agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property relating to the website belongs to Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors.
Not an offer or solicitation
The information contained on this website is not intended to nor does it constitute an offer or legal services by Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors. No solicitor/client relationship or duty or care or liability of any nature shall exist or be deemed to exist between Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors and you until you have received a written letter of engagement from us in which we confirm our appointment as your Solicitors.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Gerrard L McGowan Solicitors reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and each such modification will be effective upon posting on the website. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of the website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms. To stay informed of any changes, please review the most current version of these Terms posted on the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you must stop using the website immediately.
Last updated: 5 April 2019