At Gerrard L. McGowan LLP Solicitors we provide trusted and sympathetic family law services. This is a strictly confidential service and we will listen to you and set out your options in a clear and practical way. We ensure that you are advised of your legal rights and obligations under Irish legislation. We endeavor to advise clients of every route available to them and we will ensure that clients are given every opportunity to understand the decisions before them. We will do everything in our power to implement mediated and negotiated agreements and will only pursue your matter through the courts when all other non contentious avenues have been exhausted.
Our family law solicitors provide experienced and sensitive advice and guidance on matters relating to :
- Separation Agreements
- Judicial Separation and Divorce
- Breakdown of co-habitation and non-marital relationships
- Maintenance applications and rights; financial settlements
- Guardianship of children, custody and access
- Domestic violence
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Advising on cohabitation law and drafting Cohabitation Agreements.
- Protection of property, farm or business assets
- Surrogacy & Irish law
To discuss any aspect of our family law services or speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us.