Personal Injury & Litigation
Gerrard L. McGowan LLP Solicitors have over 80 years’ experience in litigation. In line with our commitment to integrity we advise our clients in a manner which is best for them and which provides them with the greatest chance of success. We are committed to ensuring the maximum compensation for our clients*. We work closely with clients, both businesses and individuals to resolve matters through alternative dispute resolution or the courts. We represent our clients in the District Court, Circuit Court and the High Court. Our litigation team can provide assistance in relation to:
- Personal Injury *
- Road Traffic Accidents *
- Accidents at Work *
- Public Liability
- Debt Recovery options and mechanisms
- Employment Law including advising on exits, waivers, settlement & redundancy agreements
- Criminal Law/Balbriggan District Court
- Medical Negligence *
- Abuse Law
- Seeking and obtaining redress in all commercial disputes
- Coroners and inquests
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
To discuss any aspect of our litigation services please contact us.