Debt Recovery

If you are owed money and are having difficulty recovering it, contact us and we will advise you of the remedies that are available to you. We will assist you in relation to obtaining a judgement against the debtor involved and will then assist you in relation to enforcing the judgement. This involves registering it in the judgements office of the High Court, and also against any property the debtor may own. We can also issue instalment and committal proceedings if necessary.

Web Design by
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Accessibility Statement | Site Map