The traditional strength of our practice has always been our private client base and Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Wills (including associated tax planning and identifying cross-border succession/tax issues).
- Probate & administration of estates
- Multi-jurisdictional probate matters include re-sealing foreign grants in Ireland.
- Probate litigation including actions by spouses, civil partners, co-habitants and children.
- Estate Planning (Advising on Deeds of Family Arrangement, Disclaimers)
- Powers of Attorney (Enduring Powers of Attorney & General Powers of Attorney)
- Advising on capacity issues
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Legal Advice for the Elderly
- Advising on the Nursing Home Support Scheme and Care Representative Applications
To discuss any aspect of our private client services please contact us.